Monday, May 10, 2010

I make shit out of money






















Basically, I've been hanging out with these peeps. Gosh. I love them.





They help me feel happy. As you can see from my previous posts, I sounded quite...





sad.





Which is sad because people like me should not be sad.





People like me should be happy.




And yah, my ma has been nagging me a lot about me spending my money away lately.

And yah, I'm not rich.

50 bucks means a lot to my family.

And most of the time 50 bucks that my ma gave me is gone in just a week.

And most of it goes to the food I ate which in the end will come out as shit from my asshole.

So, basically I've been making shit out of the 50 bucks my ma has been giving me.
I realised I've been spending a lot on food.
Like yah.
Me? spending on food?
Yea unbelievable.
And guess what?? I've been eating a lot of carbs as well...
Woohoo!
Welcome to the fatty world I guess.
And since my ma has spent a lot of money on a Bulgari and Fendi bag, I will be even more broke this month.
Which means, no shopping for clothes and I have to keep wearing the same stuff to school like a loser.
Owh nevermind... At least there's the Fendi and Bulgari bag to make me feel better.
Right, now I'm gonna scoot off to make myself some peanut butter toasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment