Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Dikir Puteri







































I have to say, the best part about filming the drama was learning the dikir barat moves.
It was really fun.
A little like Malay dance.
Only that you have to sing as you dance.

Actually there are more pictures. But lazy, uh upload.
Want to know more? Just call me.
Anyway, I'm deprived of sleep.
I keep sleeping past midnight.
Not used to that.
Usually asleep by ten.
I've never been so busy in my life before.
The last time that I was so busy was when I was in Secondary 3.
Ironically, I'm playing a secondary 3 girl.
I thought acting was really easy.
I didn't know that there's a lot of stuff going on behind it.
I'm trying to manage my time.
Right now I have many commitments.
Maybe not that much for you, but for me it feels like a lot.
Firstly, my studies. Currently, there are about 4 projects to settle.
Secondly, Paris! I miss her. It's been a long time since I had the time for her photoshoots. Now, each time I get home Paris is already asleep on my bed.
Very sad. We used to play catching together. Funny, she loves being the catcher despite her size. She's getting skinnier though.
And also, even if I were to get home early, I have my projects to settle.
So Paris will be just looking at me, trying to get my attention by messing up my usually neat dressing table and screaming or messing up my pencil case...
Hmmmph. I wonder where my eraser is.........
Thirdly, family.
I miss just talking crap with my ma while drinking the delicious coffee she makes.
I miss telling my pa how the new coffee shop sucks.
Fourthly, boyfriend.
My boyfriend.
Long time no see.
Miss you.
Busy. Gotta go. Lecture.
Catch up.








No comments:

Post a Comment