Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Lima Puluh (Fifty)


Yeay! So I went for the "Jus" talkshow.
There, they announced who got into top 20 for Anugerah from the top 50 Anugerah contestants.
And.
I wasn't selected.
Heheh. Too bad, uh.
Oh. But I really enjoyed the whole thingy, man. Like very glamorous.


I've learned quite a bit about the recording of the show.
Afterall, that's what I'm learning in my course now.
I've gotta tell you that the cameras they used were very very very HUGE and very very high-tech.
With just a button, the camera zooms in or gives a long shot and the many many shots that I've learned last semester. Then, there was this fat women who was like telling people to do this and that and all.
Coolness.
She's fat and yet very powerful.
Anyway, I wasn't suppose to take pictures in the studio. But whatever. I just want to show you guys how it really looks like in the studio.


Then, there was the best part, make-up and hair!!
Yeay! Can you imagine. Professional hairstylist, make-up artist. COOOL!!!!!!
I soooo000o love that part. The woman who did my make-up was brilliant. I don't know what she did. She just added lotsa concealer, mascara, blusher and lipgloss that seems to stay forever on your lips to my already made-up face. I looked really good like as though my dark eye circles never existed. I wonder if I can like hire her like $2 a day or something to do my make-up everyday to school. Then, the hairstylist did something to my hair which made me look like a mad woman but in a very good way.


Oh. Anyway, of course. If you know me, I took lotsa pictures. AHAHAHA.



Yah. Anyway. I had mixed feelings about the whole thingy. For my friends who got on to the top 20, I really really felt very happy for them. And for those who didn't get in top 20, awww. I don't feel so sad because I'm not the only one who got kicked out. Heh.
But overall, I'm still very happy because I get free makeover, free food... and everything free, uh.
Oh and for those who got on top 20, goodluck!
And.
For those who didn't make it. It's okay. There is so much more life can offer you. Not just Anugerah.
I guess.
That was the end of my dramatic Anugerah experience which I will never forget.

4 comments: